Help on downloading
To download a file, just click on the corresponding icon or hypertext link. You will be requested to give the name of the directory on your PC's hard disk where you want to download the file. These files are self extracting Zip (compressed) files : once downloaded, they will automatically decompress just by clicking on them from your file manager.
Content of the downloaded files
For each database, you may choose to download :
- a version for Microsoft Access 2.0
- a version for Microsoft Access 97
- a run time version allowing you to directly use these database without Microsoft Access
How to run the different applications
The applications which are available for downloading relate to the databases. They use the Microsoft Windows 95 (or higher versions) environment. To run them, you first need to :
- download the required database
- download its corresponding application
- install this application on your computer
The database and its application have to be located in the same directory.
Use of Acrobat Reader
The ".pdf" files may be read , on line or out line, with Acrobat Reader. This software may be downloaded free of charges from Adobe's web site : http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html
The applications have been developped with Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0. They are self executable and are in freeware.